Visual artists

Does your works appear in books, magazines or exhibition catalogues? You could get royalty payments from Copibec.

Where does the annual payment to visual artists come from?

Reproduction authorizations granted by Copibec may include your works, and you will receive an annual remuneration based on a percentage of the royalties collected for these authorizations.

How do I register for the annual payment plan?

Create your account. You will receive an email with the registration details in March, during the registration period.

Accessing your account allows you to:

Accessing your account allows you to:

Go to the “My tax slips” section.

Go to the “My profile” section.

Accessible in March only. See “Registering for a visual arts package”. 

See the “My royalties” section.